Embrace the spirit of this charming 2 bedroom thatched cottage, occupying a peaceful roadside position.
The residence has an appealing traditional style living area with featured open-hearth fireplace.
- Thatch roof felted underneath ready for slates.
- Dry Lined.
- Outhouses x 2.
- Flag floor in sitting room.
- Wooden ceilings with beams.
- Large inglenook open fireplace in sitting room.
- Open fire in both bedrooms.
- Within a short drive to Bruckless village.
Living Room 4.7×3.9m
External door with feature glass porthole, Flag floor, Inglenook solid fuel open fire, Wooden ceiling with beams, deep set wooden sash single pain windows x 2.
Belfast sink with drainer, Cooker with gas hob, 1 no window, external door to rear of property.
Bedroom 1 3.8×3.6m
Wooden floor, deep set wooden sash single pain windows , open fire.
Bedroom 2 3.8 x3.4m
Tiled floor, deep set wooden sash single pain windows , open fire
Bathroom 1.5 x1.2m
WC., WHB, electric shower, window x 1, cement flooring